View Our Webinar
How confident are you that your estate plans reflect your wishes regarding your children, your property, and your loved ones?
Most of us know that there are outstanding to-do's on our estate planning list, but we push these tasks to the side hoping we won't need them until we get to them.
But, doing so can be costly.
Get clear on what you need to do today to make sure your assets and your loved ones are protected.
Join Wealth Advisor Melissa Sotudeh and Attorney Kathi Ayers as they address women's most important estate planning needs, including:
- How you should organize your estate planning documents
- Best practices for sharing your documents with loved ones
- How often your estate planning documents should be reviewed or updated
- Guardians for minor children: what to be thinking about
- Power of Attorney/Advance Medical Directive for college-aged kids
Just enter your name and email address in the form here, and you'll immediately receive an email with a link to view the webinar.